Garman Chiropractic has been fortunate to remain open throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, providing treatment, at a limited capacity, to those in need.
As the community opens up further, we want to reiterate the steps we have taken to help keep our patients safe and healthy, as well remind you what we request of you when you come for a scheduled appointment.
At this time, we are keeping office staff to a minimum. Dr. Garman and Linda will be in the office. We anxiously look forward to Kevin Brunelle, LMT, returning to work, once he is legally and safely allowed to do so.
In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy,
- We will be installing a glass divider at the front desk this week.
- We will be inquiring of each patient whether they have had any symptoms (ie cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc) prior to treatment. If so, they will not be treated at that time, and will be rescheduled until they are safe to be seen.
- We will be disinfecting the front desk, the treatment room, common areas, and common items touch (ie pens, ipad, etc) in between each and every patient.
- We will be checking temperatures of each patient upon arrival.
- We have a pulse oximeter available to check any patient’s oxygen levels at their request.
- We will supply hand sanitizer at the front desk for patients to use upon arrival.
- We request that each patient wait outside or in their car before their appointment, until the previous patient leaves, as our waiting area is small and we want to maintain an appropriate distance. If you don’t see the previous patient leave, we will call you to let you know it is safe to come inside.
- We will be wearing masks when we are in contact with others.
We ask that you
- Call us and reschedule if you are exhibiting any of the following signs or symptoms: cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or sore throat. We ask that you do NOT come in until it is safe to do so (after 14 days, or if you have a test and are shown to be negative to Covid-19).
- Reschedule your appointment if you have had recent close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, until it is verified that you are safe to be seen (after 14 days, or if you have a test and are shown to be negative to Covid-19).
- Reschedule if you have traveled domestically by public transportation, in airplane, train, or bus, or traveled outside the country in the last 14 days.
- Wear a mask within the office and when interacting with our staff.
- Please come alone to any appointments unless you are a minor and require assistance. If you are accompanied, the person who accompanies you will be screened and expected to adhere to the same requirements as the patient.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
Anyone arriving with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath will not be admitted.
Thank you for your understanding!